Friday 11 May 2018

Resources

IndiBlogger Badge

"I will waste resources- water, food, electricity
it is my right. I can afford it!"
Did you bring any of these when you came?

wasting, appears a national disease
look at weddings, food left on restaurant plates
Tvs, fans running in empty rooms
water flowing from taps as you brush or shave...

Nature's resources belong to the universe
not just to man or mankind
least of all to a self centered specimen
who proclaims "I can afford it!"

 Recitation of the poem:
 https://www.facebook.com/rajeev.moothedath/videos/2328069840553773/

3 comments:

  1. Thanks. I visited the link It is interesting.Kudos to you for the initiative.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well said. We need to teach this to our children as well that we do not have a right over the resources. We should rather be grateful for the resources that are available to us

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for sharing your thoughts on the subject Somali!

    ReplyDelete