Friday 22 December 2017

Captivating Lines from Here and There-16

Let us ring in the new year with some inspiring thoughts, particularly from Anita Moorjani who had a Near death experience(NDE) and shared her learning in the book "Dying to be Me".
  • The next time your core beliefs are challenged, try being curious instead of furious - Randy Gage, Author & motivational speaker
  • Patience is not the ability to wait but the ability to keep a good attitude while waiting- Marshall Goldsmith, Author & leadership coach
  • The areas of your life that are abundant and wonderful are where you have used gratitude and are experiencing the magic as a result. any areas that are not abundant and wonderful are due to a lack of gratitude- Rhonda Byrne, Author
  • Anger speaks about the past and then attacks the person. Assertiveness speaks about the behaviour and what needs to be done in the future- Sister Shivani, Brahmakumaris
  • The most important thing is to be ourselves- Anita Moorjani (AM), Author
  • Avoid fear like the plague- fear of not being good enough, of sickness or whatever. Live your life fearlessly- AM
  • Self love and self respect is the key- AM
  • It is okay to be different, There is nothing wrong with you.You are meant to be unique.- AM
  • Competition comes from fear. So it should be a no-no in schools- AM
  • It seemed important to have fun and laugh. I felt a lightness that was completely new, and I laughed easily. I enjoyed the company of those who wanted to do the same-  AM ( after NDE)
  • As I am at the center of my cosmic web, the whole is affected by me.If I am happy, the universe is happy. If I love myself,everyone else will love me. If I am at peace, all of creation is peaceful and so on- AM  
  • I understood that true joy and happiness could only be found by loving myself- Going inward, following my heart and doing what brought me joy.

No comments:

Post a Comment